Brocade is a class of richly decorative shuttle woven fabrics, often made in coloured silk and sometimes with gold and silver threads. Fabricroot's silk brocade is smooth, soft and rich in look with leaf motifs all over the fabric. Design your occasional wear outfits like saree, blouse, skirt, more and pair it with contrasting colours to get an elegant look.Width 43"
Refund & Return/ Exchange Policy
Our team at FabricRoot believes that customer satisfaction is the most essential part of our service. In order to deliver the correct product in perfect condition, our team double-checks the fabric before shipping it. But in some rare cases when the customer is not satisfied (i) because of some defect in the fabric (ii) because of the delivery of some wrong fabric, we do have a Refund & Return/ Exchange Policy
A) When Product is Defective or Damaged
- FabricRoot takes complete responsibility for any defective or damaged product delivered to the customer. Once the verification is done, a complete refund of the amount paid by the customer would be issued in 5-7 working days.
- It’s necessary for the customer to make a video while opening the package; it’s required for the verification of any kind of defect or damage.
- The verification process would complete once we receive the product.
- Any kind of refund or replacement request won’t be accepted after 48 hours of delivery
1) COVERED under defect or damage
- The fabric is torn and not usable.
- The fabric is loosely woven or damaged and torn in some areas.
2) NOT COVERED under defect or damage
- A slight color difference won’t be considered as a defect or damage because every digital screen produces colors slightly differently.
- Although we bring fabrics from the best manufacturers, in case the fabric bleeds after few washes, it won’t be considered as a defect of damage.
- A fabric won’t be considered for refund or replacement if any kind of alteration has been made to it.